Sunday, November 23, 2008

Just Getting Started

This is my first post and we start our 60 day journey tomorrow. I think this a fantastic opportunity! In 60 days we can be earning at least $2,000 a month and the monthly potential beyond that is really unlimited. I look at this as an opportunity to be able to quit my day job in 60 days and start doing this full time from home.

I really found My Power Mall by accident. I had lost my job and was on my computer looking for potential home based businesses that first night, and nothing looked good at all. Somehow I stumbled onto My Power Mall and after listening to the presentation by Ginny, it was if a voice from god said, "Bryan, this is exactly what you've been looking for!". It was very powerful and I actually began to cry and it's not often I cry! Since joining, they've exceeded my expectations. The marketing material, infomercials, and the obvious commitment of Ginny and her staff is incredible. I fully expect My Power Mall to be a household name some day.

My Power Mall is really big on helping others and I've set up a foundation mall where you can shop on-line also help others. The link is http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/25291

3 comments:

Maggie King said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maggie King said...

Hello Bryan,
As your sponsor I will be watching yes, but most of all I will be cheering you on.

Thank you for being one of our team members who took the step to grow their business in an awesome way.

I wish I could of have been on the journey with you, but my plate is full right now on training MPM members on the MPM live chat line.

Thank you Bryan for being part of Our Team and we as a team will be encouraging and supporting you any way we can. Go get em Bryan!!!
Maggie King

sbannon said...

Hey again,
One more thing. Enough WCMs and you can fire that boss. But get him as one of your WCMs first because he may want to leave that company too. :-)
Take care,
Scott